Friday, January 10, 2014

New Mini series: Witch Wifes Stories


My little vacations at the beach ended this morning, and as I sadly return to my everyday vices and routine, to the infernal heat of the city, checking the blog I noticed it's been while since I posted something new.

A couple of months ago, in this post someone suggested a mini-series of captions, in his own words, "about different ways to offend a wife and different punishment for each one". 

What a great idea! That's what I love about comments and feedback! They are the backbone of all the captions and comics I can make.

So, that day Witch wifes Stories was born. What's the idea behind this mini-series?
Simple, guys who offended, lied, cheated, or act in a way that they deserve (or their crazy bitch witch wifes believes they do) punishment...

But it's not the "I used magic turn you into a girl" lesson... Almost every punishment, comes with a plus! Maybe a progressive mental change, a quest, an extra feature...

I think the first caption will be more clear than any words I can write. Enjoy!



  
 


Do you want to see more? which was your favorite? Leave a comment! Tell me your thoughts!

I'll go resume work on the comic I left two weeks ago now. Have a nice weekend!

* Edited: First image link is fixed!



27 comments:

  1. first link is broken

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first image if loaded in a second window will download as p.txt but if renamed after it downloads .. to p.jpg or p.jpeg it will be viewable in a graphics program as it is actually a jfif format.

    Oh and I really liked this set of 4. Especially number 2 and number 3.

    -Monica-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for helping others Monica, I already fixed the first caption link.
      There are more like the first 2 ones coming soon!

      Delete
  3. You asked "Do you want to see more?" My answer "yes please." a resounding "Yes please."

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason the first picture is marked as a .txt (hence why it appears broken), if you want, you can just right click and Save As, and change it to a jpg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Don't worry, I make like 10 more of those (but I'm an evil genious, I'll post them in small doses *evil laugh*)

      Delete
  6. I'm not into non-human transformations, nor do I particularly like "extreme" body modifications (like extremely large breasts), so my favorite (and the only one I actually liked) was the second caption.
    I have these preferences because I like to see myself as the transformee, and while getting turned into a sexy woman is my #1 fantasy, getting turned into a thing or a freak would be a nightmare, and not sexy at all.
    But thanks for this batch. It's always fun to read some new captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your review!
      Although I chosen to upload a couple of extreme changes, not all of them are like this.
      The idea it's more like a mix... you know, you get to be the girl, but your dream is turned into a nightmare and you can't do nothing about it

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'll try to finish putting it all together this week

      Delete
  8. I loved these new captions VIP! Extreme body modification for the win! I don't see myself as the transformee, so I love seeing the enlarged body parts and mental changes. The 3rd and 4th ones were my favorites. I love the lips and tits on the 3rd one. It's nice to have you back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to be back!
      The third one was not photoshopped by me, I gathered it from the net. Those lips look tasty indeed!

      Delete
  9. Great job on those !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Tseudo!

      And congratulations on TAG chapter 3!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Is that last one a render of yours? It's either a really convincing render or a strange looking person.

      Delete
    3. No, it's an actual, real sized rubber doll! I wish I could render to that detail

      Delete
  11. I love how good you are with your fans, thank you for all the amazing stuff you make!

    ReplyDelete
  12. new comic? when? im so exited, hope its as good as jinkxed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job, i really appreciated the first and second one.

    By A New Fan

    ReplyDelete