Thursday, July 2, 2009

Almost there...

Well it's been a while since I uploaded something... But that doesn't mean I haven't been like lazy bimbo doing nothing! I have more than 40 pictures for the next upload, I'll do some more and I'll be putting them soon on the Y! group.

I'll be posting here 2 things:
1) anoher preview - caption. Yes, it's shorter, but i liked the idea and, to be honest, those 2 girls with that dumb mad bimbo look are fucking hot!

2) What you see below is a Poser made image. Yes, I've also retaken the comics in Poser, I know most of you don't like it and there are suddenly a lot of people doing this stories since it became so popular, but I wanted to try a bit more, and i really focused in captions, believe me. I have another 10 ideas for Poser comics, but I lack the skills, the time and my machine is running like an old 486 when I load Poser. But I won't be buying a new one yet.


I want to make a series out of this story, so this wont be a 40 pages comics like Omega Planet, it'll be short and straight to the action.

You like it? you hate it? Any ideas?

See you soon! .

6 comments:

  1. I think you should go for it if you want to. I love your caps, so whatever keeps the creative juices flowing is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first caption but it would looked more bimboish with a bigger pair of breasts.

    To the Poser Comic, it looks interessting and i can't wait to see the rest.

    Do what ever you want VIP so you have more fun on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Liked it... both caption and comic images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the next upload ! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to the continuation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wonderlama2008, but sadly since my hard disk fried I think Lynx will be discontinued... I lost the files needed for it...

    ReplyDelete